Your success is as important to us, as it is to you. That’s why we have someone who is dedicated to just that -your successful completion of our MSW program.
Meet Allison Bobick, Director of Student Advancement. She is your #1 resource to help you navigate the program successfully. She can help you with academic services, like:
- Requests for Leave of Absence
- Disability accommodations
- Academic probation concerns
- Grade disputes
- Social work writing course and writing workshop
To further develop you as a well-rounded social worker, the Office of Student Advancement coordinates:
- Professional development events, such as our career development workshops, advocacy trips to Albany, job fairs, and more.
- Educational seminars
- Our annual community day, which has covered timely topics such as Immigrants and Refugees; Violence in our Communities; Working with Veterans
- And of course, commencement activities
But perhaps most important, is the guidance and support that is available to you.Whether it’s personal, professional, or academic, anxiety, stress, feeling overwhelmed, time or crisis management –anything you think might impact your success in the program –Allison’s door is open.